No Experience Needed. We’ll Provide Full Training!
We would love to hear from you if you would like to be involved with us here at BEAT. Whether you are looking into presenting your own show, maybe working behind the scenes on production and the technical side of running a very busy and successful media station we are able to help. Please see below for more details, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please do email your CV or as much detail as possible about WHY you want to join our team here at Beat 103 to our station director Leroy Allen in confidence to email@example.com
Here are some more details on how we can help you on your journey into the world of radio & media!
• We train individuals in radio presenting, the Do’s and Don’ts of Radio
• Learn to put a show together, and format a show
• Teach you how to use our studio equipment in both our studios
• After a period of training, and depending on how quickly you pick up everything here at BEAT 103, you will be permitted on air.
• Training would normally consist of a 4-week course at 2 hours per week (8 hours in total)
• We can also offer Work Experience for Students
• We offer radio training courses on weekends to help any up and coming radio presenters get their foot in the door.